Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Effective date: November 13, 2018
EventPrime ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://eventprime.co website (the "Service").
EventPrime is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
As such, we will respond to written notification of copyright infringements in accordance with the DMCA.
If you believe your copyrighted material is been hosted on our Website or any of our services without your due permission,
you must notify us in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
EventPrime will take immediate action to stop and further prevent copyright infringement upon acquiring knowledge of a copyright violation.
EventPrime will not tolerate copyright infringement.
In order for us to respond, your notice of claimed infringement must be in writing and must include ALL of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized person person acting on behalf of the owner which claims an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or if for multiple copyrighted works submitted with a single notice,
a representative list specifically identifying each of the works claimed to have been infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of material claimed to have been infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
You should include the specific URL or URLs of the webpages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- If you do not provide a written notice that meets these elements, we will not honor your request and are not required by law to do so.
To submit your notice, kindly do so describing the particulars of your copyright infringement claim, addressing it to us via electronic mail: email@example.com
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.